Programmable Mini-Timer Controllers
Free Standing • Portable • Modular • Expandable
Our mini-timer controllers allow you to program your Vent-A-Kiln or Vent-A-Fume overhead ventilation system to turn on at the beginning of the kiln firing process or fume extraction for process emissions and turn off when excess heat and fumes are removed from the work area. It is ideal for electric kilns, electric ovens, and small electric furnaces.
Automatic start-up of ventilation prior to kiln firing is a safety measure to eliminate the potential hazard of forgetting to turn the system on. Automatic shutdown ensures that all fumes have been eliminated from the area and contributes to energy efficient operation.
- Designed for equipment with a maximum load of 15 amp, 1800 watt, 115v and any motor up to 1 HP
- Program up to eight-on/eight-off settings per day, up to 84 settings per week
- Can be set to run for cycles as brief as one minute
- User-friendly, easy to program with the aid of convenient buttons on front panel
- Crystal oscillator guarantees precise and stable timing control
- LED light indicates that power has been switched on
- LCD displays real time as well as programmed times
- Back-up battery (1.5v/UM-5 size) ensures that your programs are not lost in the event of a power failure
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
Specifications & Pricing
|MTC115||4-in. x 2-in. x 3-1/4-in.||5.3 oz.||$69.00|
|FC-115||3-in. x 2-1/4 in. x 2-3/4 in.||4.2 oz.||$69.00|