Vent-A-Fume Industrial Fume Extractors
Removing and ventilating undesirable fumes produced by welding, soldering, laser cutting, plasma cutting, and similar operations is a critical concern in today’s safety-conscious work environment. Dust from sanding, grinding, and woodworking also presents a workplace. Vent-A-Fume offers an economical way to keep your work area clean, safe, and comfortable.
Unlike exhaust fans or fixed overhead hoods, Vent-A-Fume goes right to the source to capture and remove virtually all process emissions – fumes, odors, and excess heat. It employs a negative pressure system that exhausts all fumes quickly to the outside. You are not confined to a system that recirculates air. There is no need to deal with filter maintenance and replacement costs.
- Easy to install and operate – all mounting components included
- Competitively priced and equipped with a powerful blower/motor for fast and effective fume absorption and removal
- Can be easily moved to a different location – an advantage over exhaust fans and fixed overhead hoods
- Can be modified for multiple workstations
- Larger volume fans and hazardous-duty motors available
- Three standard styles of hood support arms available
- Designed and built in the USA
- One-year factory warranty with an option to extend the warranty an additional three years. (Learn more about our warranty.)
(1) Model FE-500 includes an on/off switch & 12-in., three-pronged power cord.
Models FE-800 & FE-1200 require hard-wiring for your specific application.
(2) Variable lengths of additional Gray Flex Hose available: 6″ @ $6.25/ft., 8″ @ $7.25/ft. up to 25 feet total length.
|Hood Size||Flex Hose||Inlet/ Outlet||Price|
|FE-500||1/8||1600||1/60/115||500||8-in.||12 1/2 ft.||6-in. dia.||$499.00|
|FE-800||1/6||1100||1/60/115||800||10-in.||12 1/2 ft.||8-in. dia.||$749.00|
|FE-1200||1/2||1500||1/60/115-230||1200||10-in.||12 1/2 ft.||8-in. dia.||$899.00|
Accessories – Flexible Gooseneck Support Arms
|FECB20||Gooseneck with Arm Clamp||20-in.||$119.00|
|FEMB20||Gooseneck with Magnetic Base||20-in.||$119.00|
Flexible Gooseneck Arm
with Clamp Base
Secures the support arm to surfaces up to 1-1/2″ inches thick. Polyurethane pads on the clamp prevent marring of mounting surfaces.
Flexible Gooseneck Arm
with Magnetic Base
Secures the support arm to any steel surface.