Fume Extraction When and Where You Need It
Vent-A-Kiln designs and manufactures fume-hood ventilation systems and other equipment to remove contaminated air at its source. We have more than 40 years of experience providing fume exhausters and safety accessories for the source capture of process emissions – heat, fumes, smoke, odors – and removing them properly and effectively. Schools, ceramic studios, industrial plants, automotive shops, commercial and institutional facilities, and other companies have relied on Vent-A-Fume and Vent-A-Kiln to help ensure a safer, healthier work environment.
- Quality manufacturing at affordable prices
- Easy-to-install and operate systems and equipment
- In stock and ready to ship
- Custom-designed systems are also available
- Engineered and built in the USA
- 1-year factory warranty standard – “Plus 3” extended warranty optional
OSHA-compliant Vent-A-Kiln overhead systems for schools and ceramic studios or table-mounted units for special applications.
Vent-A-Fume systems are ideal for removing fumes from welding or soldering as well as other industrial contaminants.
Advantages of Canopy Hood System Over Downdraft System
We combine animation with video to show why a canopy-hood system works better than a downdraft system.